[Sustain] [SFGP-A] Fwd: SF Dept. of Environment Giving Away Free Canvass Bags

John Rizzo jrizzo at sprintmail.com
Sun Apr 8 16:49:39 PDT 2007

If there's a chapter promoting clean coal, it is violating national
Sierra Club energy policy, which could threaten its charter.

Here is the Illinois Chapter opposing two pro-clean-coal bills from last
month:
http://illinois.sierraclub.org/legislation/HB3672.html
http://illinois.sierraclub.org/legislation/HB3733.html

Previous links:
http://www.sierraclub.org/coal/
http://www.sierraclub.org/environmentallaw/coal/plantlist.asp#
IllinoisTaylorvilleEnergyCenter

Please forward to whoever you like.

I certainly joined to try to influence it. (FYI, Sue Vaughan is also on
the SF board.) There is much I don't agree with, but the fight against
coal is a worthy and significant effort.

Cheers,
John