[Sustain] Global Warming, Thursday on Your Call

Dennis Brumm brumm at brumm.com
Tue Apr 10 23:38:59 PDT 2007

At 11:33 PM 4/10/2007, you wrote:
>>Congrats and much thanks to Dennis and all others who organized
>>tonight's "Peak Oil" education event at 831 Howard.  I was only ten
>>minutes late; that's an improvement, no?  I've always been on the
>>femme side, which often slows me down, but I raced out the door
>>tonight, sans lipstick, once I finally dug up the address, 'cause
>>it was just too important.  Peace--A.

Thanks, I think it was very useful, and certainly attracted a lot of
folks; a lot of good information. And we all need a science class
every now and then, heh. I've thanked Dick Hughes (who did most of
the footwork) and David on our sfbayoil lists.

One thing I was thinking about, that's happened to me in the past 3
years is, I no longer tend to think about the "if...then" scenarios
(I don't think we have lots of time for that) - but the "HOW DO WE...?"

It's a harder way to challenge the world.