[Sustain] (fwd) The Helios Talks: 5:30 pm Monday, April 23, Berkeley Repertory Theatre

John-Marc Chandonia jmc at sfgreens.org
Sun Apr 22 08:39:47 PDT 2007

Hi,

	I've added the Transpo and Sustainability meetings this week
to our website.

	There are some interesting talks on biofuels coming up in
Berkeley (near the BART, so pretty easy to get to).  Steve Chu's talk
is tomorrow--he's the head of Berkeley National Lab, where I work, and
he's a big supporter of biofuels research (although not necessarily of
the current production methods).  Whether you're skeptical of these
technologies or not, I think you'll find his talk interesting.

	I've attached a poster for the series of talks.

JMC
--
John-Marc Chandonia (jmc at sfgreens.org)
http://sfgreens.org/