[Sustain] Gore, Coal Mine?

Eric Brooks brookse32 at aim.com
Wed Jul 11 12:07:41 PDT 2007

The Gore family (including Al Jr.) has been deeply involved in, and
profited from, Armand Hammer's Occidental Petroleum. Al Gore Sr. ran an
Occidental coal mining interest in China.

See this and scores of other reports of Al Gore's covered up connections
to major environmental destruction at:

http://www.debatethis.org/gore/enviro/

--
"The past is the Textbook of Tyrants; the Future the Bible of the Free"
- Herman Melville