[Sustain] PepsiCo Conjoined With Starbucks In Water 'Aid' Greenwash

Eric Brooks brookse32 at aim.com
Tue Mar 27 12:13:09 PDT 2007

I just discovered that PepsiCo is fully in on this water 'aid' game as
well in partnership with Starbucks... see:
http://www.ethoswater.com/index.cfm?objectid=3AD7014D-F1F6-6035-BDDEA8CAFEFFBA48

To see what PepsiCo -really- thinks about providing clean water to
colonized communities see:
http://www.coopamerica.org/programs/rs/profile.cfm?id=276
and
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/46565326.cms