[Sustain] Rules Committee Hearing on Creating a Peak Oil Task Force, Item #5|

Dennis Brumm brumm at brumm.com
Wed May 2 14:23:41 PDT 2007

Jeanne Rosenmeier posted this on the sfbayoil list. It's not much
notice, but the date had changed a lot. Boris Delepine just sent out
a flyer, which I imagine most everybody on this list got. The date on
this changed a number of times, I wasn't completely sure it would
even happen tomorrow, but now I guess there's not much notice:

I talked to Boris about the hearing, which is at 10:00 AM tomorrow. He
would like a few of us to go to urge the adoption of the legislation
establishing the commission. We are fifth on the agenda, but he thinks
the other 4 will go quickly and our item will come up around 10:45. He
wants us to emphasize that other cities are moving ahead on this and we
need to catch up. I will get up and wave the Portland report around.
Anybody else want to talk about another city?

Jeanne