[Sustain] VERY IMPORTANT: Attn Jeanne and All - Our Biofuels Presentation & The Plenary Schedule

Eric Brooks brookse32 at aim.com
Tue May 22 22:09:36 PDT 2007

Ok all, we've finally got some clarity. Below you will see the schedule
of this weekend's California Green Party two day plenary.
Important Note: There are currently two proposed agendas which are sort
of mixed together below. We should do our presentation/workshop during
one of the times that is consistent for both versions. I think we should
go for Saturday (because people will be worn out on Sunday) and I think
we should avoid the 10:10-11:45 am time slot, because it is a virtual
certainty that everybody will still be arguing about the agenda all the
way up until lunch time. My recommendation is that we go at 2:25-3:30 pm
which Susan rightly notes will be a great time for a workshop.

Anyway, Jeanne, since you're headlining it, what is your preference.
They need to know soon, when, and how long. we want to go.

cheers

Eric Brooks