[Sustain] Transportation/Sustainability -Joint- Meeting Thu, Nov 29, 6:30pm - 1028-A Howard St

Eric Brooks brookse32 at aim.com
Fri Nov 16 11:19:28 PST 2007

Hi again all,

Because of the holiday, and to explore the possibility of holding
ongoing joint organizing meetings for both the Transportation and
Sustainability Working Groups, partly so that we can get more attendance
and involvement in both groups, we are holding a joint meeting Thursday,
November 29 beginning at 6:30pm. The groups remain autonomous, with
their own platforms and guidelines, and the agenda will begin with
Transportation items so that Sustainability members who have later night
schedules will still be able to get their full agenda addressed.

The Joint SFGP Transportation/Sustainability Working Group meeting will be:

Thursday, November 29, 6:30pm
at the Green Party 1028-A Howard St office.

Discussion Items

Transportation

  - TALC (Transportation And Land Use Coalition) Regional Transportation
Platform

Sustainability

- Oil Spill

- Critical Update (Possible Actions) On Fight To Stop Combustion Turbine
Plant

- Peak Oil Taskforce Update

- Community Choice Energy Project Update

cheers

Eric