[Sustain] [Transpo] Fwd: Just thought you'd enjoy this, knowing, I believe, your position on carbon emissions and global warming, which I share with you . . .

Eric Brooks brookse at igc.org
Sat Nov 17 02:14:26 PST 2007

Lovelock is a moron.

Here's a link to an article he wrote promoting nuclear power to solve
the global warming problem he supposedly thinks we should do nothing
about...

http://www.ecolo.org/media/articles/articles.in.english/love-indep-24-05-04.htm

Ann Garrison wrote:
>> James Lovelock, author of the Gaia hypothesis, believes that
>> reducing greenhouse gases will actually hasten global warming:
>>
>>   http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/?p=396
>>

>> ---Ann Garrison
>>
>>  anniegarrison at mac.com
>> (415) 285-7259
>> (415) 786-6839
>>
>> "El-Baradei has as much chance of stopping proliferation as George
>> Bush has of stopping the drug trade."
>>     --Craig Reishus, Nuclear Free Future Awards website manager,
>> writer and editor

"I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves." -- Che Guevara