[Sustain] [GPCA-Energy] Fwd: No Real Renaissance for Nuke Industry

Lynda Hernandez redwoodsforever at verizon.net
Thu Nov 29 09:10:47 PST 2007

I was surprised to read a recent interview of James Lovelock (originator of Gaia theory)in Rolling Stone magazine.  Lovelock believes that nuclear plants are key to slowing down global warming. Solar and wind are only a drop in the bucket.  He also states that global warming is inevitable.  The planet will survive but 6 billion people will be removed by 2100.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/16956300/the_prophet_of_climate_change_james_lovelock
Lynda Hernandez