[Sustain] My Piece On Agro-fuels In Beyond Chron

Eric Brooks brookse32 at aim.com
Thu Nov 29 11:07:19 PST 2007

We need to be really dramatic and big about how we challenge biofuels to
shake people out of complacent thinking. If we are too polite and
reasonable, readers on the fence will have a tendency to view the
conversation as a friendly disagreement between two, nearly equal, valid
positions; some sort of judgment call.

We must get people to understand that biofuels are a critical emergency,
and we are not going to accomplish that with tamed down words.

cheers

Eric

--
"I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves." -- Che Guevara