[Sustain] keep me on mailing list, had e-mail prob.s

Scott Warthin solarsanfrancisco at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 10:41:01 PDT 2008

From:  Scott Kennedy Warthin
  To:  fellow Green Party members of San Francisco

  As a reminder of who I am:  I'm the 28 yr. old who came in earlier. Born & raised in The City, who is in the last month of training to be a photovoltaic (solar electricity) installer.  Currently living with a relative in Marin (and registered Green here temporarily) until I finish the PV course on May 2nd, get an installer job which will allow me to live in The City and FINALLY move back home to San Francisco (@ which time I will become more active with the Greens in SF).
  My Potential Contributions:  I would like to get involved with anything relating to furthering sustainability, the peace movement and, of course, PHOTOVOLTAICS.
  E-Mail:  I suspect alot of stuff has been sent to me that my e-mail has disgarded as spam automatically.  I'm not e-mail savy, so if someone could send me a message from sustainability at sfgreens.org of the e-mail addresses which party members might be sending me information on it would be appreciated.  (only way i know to unblock e-mails is to know ahead of time which ones to unblock)
  Thanks, SF Greens.....Hope to be a more active member ASAP