[Sustain] Join Rally For 100 Percent Clean Renewable Electricity In San Francisco!

Eric Brooks brookse32 at aim.com
Fri Jul 18 14:10:36 PDT 2008

Rather than attend Board of Supes, instead attend SFPUC Rm 400 City Hall.

see http://sfwater.org/detail.cfm/MC_ID/18/MSC_ID/113/MTO_ID/340/C_ID/4090
Item 19.

Because the Supes have tried to keep the peaker deal alive we need to
show up in -big- numbers to get the SFPUC to rescind their approval
resolutions for the peakers.

peace

Eric