[Sustain] solar in SF

Don Eichelberger done7777 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 18 18:30:56 PDT 2008

David-

I have not been able to get that study I told you about in a
transmittable form for you.  I know the California Solar Center did
it, and I went to their site and could not locate the study, but I
know it is there, somewhere.  It is called The Potential for Solar
Electric Generation in SF and it was done 6/1/01 for SF State Law
School Environmental law and Justice Clinic, in case you want to look for it.

I found another, more current url:

http://sf.solarmap.org/

Which gives estimates for solar potential for any address entered in
to it.  Kinda neat, I would be interested to see what it says for
your place, compared with other studies you have done.

Mine says I could install up to 5 KW, produce over 9000 KWH/year and
save up to $1500/year, now if I can only get the landlady to go for it.

Don

Don Eichelberger
DJ Fix Independent Productions

My Blog
www.greenuprising.blogspot.com

My You Tube
<http://www.youtube.com/DonnyFix>http://www.youtube.com/DonnyFix

My Space

http://www.myspace.com/donnyfix

Donny Fix del.icio.us book marks

http://del.icio.us/donnyfix

The Hegelian/Marxist goal is emancipation.  Marx said it best in 1843:

"Human emancipation wll only be complete when the real, individual
man (sic) is absorbed into himself the abstract citizen; when as an
individual man, in his every day life, in his work and in his
relationships, he has become a species-being (politically accountabe
to the whole); and when he recognizes and realizes his own power as
social powers, so that he no  longer separates this social power from
himself as political power."