[Sustain] Important! Joint Transpo/Sustainability Working Group, Thu June 26, 6:30pm

Eric Brooks brookse32 at aim.com
Tue Jun 24 07:27:24 PDT 2008

Hi all,

VERY important stuff is happening on transportation, utilities and
energy in San Francisco, and we really need to meet.

This Thursday June 26, 6:30pm, SFGP Office

Proposed Agenda

1) Imminent Muni Fare Hikes
2) Mayor's Ballot Measure Removing Board of Supes Oversight Of Transit
3) Nov Ballot Measure For 100% Green Public Power!
4) PREPARING FOR AUGUST APPOINTMENTS TO THE SFPUC
5) Peak Oil Report? (Jeanne)
6) Water Report? (Mato Ska)
7) Quick Update On Community Choice & Power Plants

--
"I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves." – Che Guevara