[Sustain] The Bay Guardian is in outer space on the peaker issue!

Richard Knee rak0408 at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 12 12:32:52 PDT 2008

Re writing a letter:

If you do it, there is a 50-50 chance it will appear. There is also a
50-50 chance it will be censored.

If you do not do it, there is a 100 percent chance that it will not appear.

Bear in mind also that Bruce Brugmann and/or Tim Redmond have
represented the Bay Guardian at the coalition's meetings. In any such
organization, disagreements are bound to arise, and it's important to
remember that their hearts are in the right place.

Best,
Rick