[Sustain] March Transpo/Sustainability WG Meeting

Eric Brooks brookse32 at aim.com
Thu Mar 20 00:59:27 PDT 2008

Hi all,

Don Eichelberger and I were the only ones to meet last month so I figure
we should just push the reset button and shoot for this month.

Here's a proposed agenda:

Joint Meeting: Transportation & Sustainability Working Groups

When: Thursday, 3/27/08, 6:30PM-9:00PM
Where: SFGP Office, 1028A Howard St

- Assessing The Transit Effectiveness Project
- McGoldrick's Elected MTA Charter Amendment
- Peak Oil Taskforce Update
- Maxwell/Peskin SFPUC Charter Amendment
- Update On Mayor's Solar Programs and New Sandoval Solar Proposal
- Update On Community Choice Energy project
- Combustion Turbine Update
- Forming an active working group members alert list for the
Sustainability WG

--
"I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves." – Che Guevara