[Sustain] March Transpo/Sustainability WG Meeting

Don Eichelberger done7777 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 24 14:08:43 PDT 2008

Eric, et al-

Sounds like a great agenda and I will be
there.  I would like us to give some time to
discussion of how our group can be more dynamic
and effective and act as a resource to the
various efforts- Peak Oil, CCA, solar, transpo,
etc., as well as a resource for political campaigns we support (McKinney?).

See ya Thursday,

Don

At 12:59 AM 3/20/2008, Eric Brooks wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Don Eichelberger and I were the only ones to meet last month so I figure
>we should just push the reset button and shoot for this month.
>
>Here's a proposed agenda:
>
>Joint Meeting: Transportation & Sustainability Working Groups
>
>When: Thursday, 3/27/08, 6:30PM-9:00PM
>Where: SFGP Office, 1028A Howard St
>
>- Assessing The Transit Effectiveness Project
>- McGoldrick's Elected MTA Charter Amendment
>- Peak Oil Taskforce Update
>- Maxwell/Peskin SFPUC Charter Amendment
>- Update On Mayor's Solar Programs and New Sandoval Solar Proposal
>- Update On Community Choice Energy project
>- Combustion Turbine Update
>- Forming an active working group members alert list for the
>Sustainability WG
>
>--
>"I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist.
>The people liberate themselves." ­ Che Guevara

Don Eichelberger
DJ Fix Independent Productions

Green Uprising Blog
www.greenuprising.blogspot.com

My You Tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctRp5rGJoUc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iySwwyZfDgE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r9rK8nPREA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5UbnJ0kUqo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SktIYTyC1U

Donny Fix del.icio.us book marks
http://del.icio.us/donnyfix

The Hegelian/Marxist goal is emancipation.  Marx said it best in 1843:

"Human emancipation wll only be complete when the
real, individual man (sic) is absorbed into
himself the abstract citizen; when as an
individual man, in his every day life, in his
work and in his relationships, he has become a
species-being (politically accountabe to the
whole); and when he recognizes and realizes his
own power as social powers, so that he no  longer
separates this social power from himself as political power."