[Sustain] Joint Meeting(Transpo/Sustainability) This Monday Night?

Eric Brooks brookse32 at aim.com
Wed Apr 15 11:30:37 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm going to be in a clean energy stakeholder meeting with Ross this
Monday night and so I can't be present at the SF Green Party office to
open up for the regular joint meeting. (Although I can probably be there
by 7:30.)

I know a lot is going on with both transportation and energy.

Can someone else take the ball on organizing the meeting? I'll chime in
in the last half on energy issues if people want to wait for that.

Eric

--
"I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves." – Che Guevara