[Sustain] SF Green Party Makes National TV Opposing Bad BioDiesel!

Eric Brooks brookse32 at aim.com
Thu Apr 23 04:19:56 PDT 2009

Cool news all,

We got national exposure all day yesterday on Fox News network for our
stand against the bad Darling biodiesel plant proposal.
To see the video go to
http://www.foxnews.com/search-results/m/22138785/greenie-vs-greenie.htm

I was interviewed. Unfortunately, the report left out my key repeated
statements about corporate factory farming and its environmental impact,
and concentrated only on the possibility of genetically engineered fuel
animals as the plant's possible big negative. (The early morning report
noted in my previous email below (which did not have any interviews)
actually covered the issue more effectively. I couldn't find that video
online.)

On the positive side, at least the basic warning that the plant will
make fuel out of animal parts got out there and will probably trigger
some concern in a good number of people. Hopefully that word will get
around outside of conservative viewer circles.

In any case. The SF Green Party is now on the map for the millions of
right wingers who watch Fox News ;)

cheers

Eric

--
"I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves." – Che Guevara