[Sustain] Spread The Word! - SFPUC's Toxic 'Organic Compost'

Eric Brooks brookse32 at aim.com
Sat Mar 6 20:24:41 PST 2010

Hi all,

The SFPUC has been giving away toxic sewage sludge as free 'organic
compost' since 2007 and there is finally dead on proof that it is indeed
toxic, should -not- be used, and should be immediately removed at the
City's expense. Please check out these TV-5 and SF Examiner report
links, and spread the word bigtime! The sewage, shall we say, has hit
the fan...

http://cbs5.com/video/?id=62619@kpix.dayport.com

http://www.sfexaminer.com/local/The-Citys-free-compost-causes-stink-86494692.html

NOTE: If you yourself were given some of this sludge, let me know and
I'll pass on the word to the vanguard enviro groups on this issue.

peace

Eric B