[Sustain] [SFGP-A] Psst.... (SF Green Party) Tomorrow 4pm City Hall Rm 250 SPEAK Demand New Mayor Choice Now

Rita Goldberger ritagoldberger at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 12:06:03 PST 2010

Hi everyone,

I agree in part with Eric.  Certainly I would want Chris Daly to vote on the mayor, because he has the most integrity of any of the departing Supervisors.  However, some of the departing supervisors may be maneuvering for another job -- either a run for higher office, or some cushy appointment, and they might be even more influenced to support someone backed by the Machine.

Rita