[Sustain] Fwd: NRC RULING SUPPORTS MOTHERS FOR PEACE AND 23 OTHER GROUPS

Don Eichelberger done7777 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 7 16:06:32 PDT 2012

Yay, Jane and Mothers, congratulations!

Finally, I hope, the beginning of the end for nukes.

I am always amazed how long it can take to come up with such logical
decisions, when they do so at all.

I don't see San Onofre mentioned in the order, so this decision will not
affect a restart, I guess, although lots of other stuff should keep it down.

Still, this is a victory that has been long in coming, so Bask, for a
while, and prepare for the next round.

Thanks to all for their hard work,

Don

--
Don Eichelberger
Occupy Bohemian Grove 2012

Shut down nuclear power
www.nuclearfreecal.org/nfcnet/
www.energy-net.org

More about me at
www.Facebook.com/Don Eichelberger

Check my original music at
www.MySpace.com/donnyfix

"The government of an exclusive company of merchants is, perhaps, the worst of all governments for any country whatever."

Adam Smith, "Wealth of Nations" Ch.7