[Sustain] Fwd: NRC RULING SUPPORTS MOTHERS FOR PEACE AND 23 OTHER GROUPS

Gene Stone genston at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 7 16:58:38 PDT 2012

Amen, and thanks.  Well said Don.
 Gene Stone
Residents Organized For a Safe Environment (ROSE)
949-233-7724, On twitter @gene_stone
http://residentsorganizedforasafeenvironment.wordpress.com/
www.sanonofre.com
http://coalitionagainstnukes.org/

"The earth and myself are of one mind." ~Chief Seattle, Nez Perce
“It does not require many words to speak the truth.” Sitting Bull