[Sustain] Fwd: Community Solar Confluence, Weds, May 23, 7pm, 851 Howard St, SF

Eric Brooks brookse32 at earthlink.net
Mon May 21 21:55:52 PDT 2012

Hi all,

The event organizers of the conference below wanted me to forward this.
It should be a very good event.

I will be one of the presenters and will give an update on the
CleanPowerSF campaign.

Eric B

Begin forwarded message:

> *From: *"Local Clean Energy Alliance"
> <Local_Clean_Energy_Alliance at mail.vresp.com
> <mailto:Local_Clean_Energy_Alliance at mail.vresp.com>>
> *Date: *May 21, 2012 9:07:18 AM PDT
> *To: *woody at climateprotection.org <mailto:woody at climateprotection.org>
> *Subject: **Community Solar Confluence, Weds, May 23*
> <reply-574372c7fc-79b6776298-329a at u.cts.vresp.com
> <mailto:reply-574372c7fc-79b6776298-329a at u.cts.vresp.com>>
>
> <http://cts.vresp.com/fbl?574372c7fc/79b6776298/http%3A%2F%2Fhosted-p0.vresp.com%2F1006119%2F574372c7fc%2FARCHIVE%23like>
> 	<http://cts.vresp.com/ts?574372c7fc/79b6776298/http%3A%2F%2Fapi.addthis.com%2Foexchange%2F0.8%2Fforward%2Ftwitter%2Foffer%3Ftemplate%3D%257B%257Btitle%257D%257D%2B%257B%257Burl%257D%257D%26url%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fhosted-p0.vresp.com%252F1006119%252F574372c7fc%252FARCHIVE%26shortener%3Dbitly%26title%3DCommunity%2BSolar%2BConfluence%252C%2BWeds%252C%2BMay%2B23> 	<http://cts.vresp.com/ls?574372c7fc/79b6776298/http%3A%2F%2Fapi.addthis.com%2Foexchange%2F0.8%2Fforward%2Flinkedin%2Foffer%3Ftemplate%3D%257B%257Btitle%257D%257D%2B%257B%257Burl%257D%257D%26url%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fhosted-p0.vresp.com%252F1006119%252F574372c7fc%252FARCHIVE%26shortener%3Dbitly%26title%3DCommunity%2BSolar%2BConfluence%252C%2BWeds%252C%2BMay%2B23>
>
> Bringing Community Solar to California
>

> May 2012
>
> lcea_banner
> *Come to the
> Bay Area Community Solar Confluence
> Wednesday, May 23, 2012*
>
> The Local Clean Energy Alliance is co-sponsoring a community solar
> confluence, where you can learn about community solar models
> nationwide and opportunities to bring community solar to communities
> across California.
>
>   * *Date*: Wednesday, May 23
>   * *Time*: 7:00 – 9:30 pm
>   * *Location*: Pacific Energy Center, 851 Howard Street  San
>     Francisco, CA 94103
>
> The San Francisco Bay Area Community Solar Confluence will bring
> together community-based organizations, neighborhood residents,
> advocates for renewable energy, solar developers, local officials, and
> funders of programs for low income communities and renewable energy
> projects.
>
> Participants will outline obstacles and brainstorm the key ingredients
> to bringing community solar to California—the policy and financing
> solutions, organizing efforts, and other initiatives.
>
> This event is part of a series of community solar “confluences,” with
> similar events happening in Boston, New York, Omaha, and Denver. The
> event is FREE but donations are welcome.
>
> /*Presentations by:*/
>
>   * Joy Hughes, Founder of Solar Gardens Institute
>   * Erica Mackie, Co-Founder of GRID Alternatives
>   * Ted Ko, Associate Executive Director of CLEAN Coalition
>   * Eric Brooks, Campaign Coordinator at Our City (SF)
>
> Discussion and brainstorming will follow.
>
> *Please RSVP *to: bit.ly/sfconfluence
> [...]

Woody Hastings
woodyhastings at gmail.com <mailto:woodyhastings at gmail.com>

If you are a facebook person, please "like" Sonoma Clean Power on
facebook at:
www.facebook.com/sonomacleanpower <http://www.facebook.com/sonomacleanpower>
Doing this will help boost the clean energy program I am working on.