[SFGP Volunteers] mobilization to get the papers out on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday

susan_e_vaughan at juno.com susan_e_vaughan at juno.com
Sat Nov 3 17:08:30 PDT 2007

Hello Everyone,

This is the last push to distribute our papers.  We have 3,200 left in the office.  Susan King and I will be there from 11:00 a.m. until about 12 noon on Sunday.  We figure that if 8 people come and take 400 each, we will be able to distribute the rest of them by the end of the election.  And if 16 people come?  Even better.

Thanks to Jazzie, Liam, and Rich Stone who took large numbers of newspapers today for distribution.  Susan King and I also took a lot and were able to distribute quite a few.

Thanks to Theresa Soley, Liam, Rich, Micheas, John-Marc, Erika, Dave Peterson, and Susan King for doing phone banking.

Call me at (415) 601-9297 if you cannot make it into the office from 11 a.m. until 12 noon on Sunday -- we will make other arrangements for you to get papers.

Sue
(415) 601-9297