[SFGP Volunteers] Last ditch effort to get newspapers out and Green Festival

susan_e_vaughan at juno.com susan_e_vaughan at juno.com
Sun Nov 4 22:57:58 PST 2007

Hello Everyone,

We still have lots of Green election newspapers to distribute.  As I will be at work on Monday and Tuesday and campaigning Monday night, I will not be able to let anyone into the office to get lit.  But Jazzie, John-Marc, and Micheas, as well as a number of other people, all have keys to the office.  If you want to get in to get papers, you will have to make arrangements with someone who has a key.

First weekend after the election is the Green Festival at the SF Concourse builing on Brannan between 7th and 8th streets.  Micheas and I will be out tabling there on Saturday, Nov. 10 and Sunday, Nov. 11.  Just show up or call me at (415) 601-9297 if you want to help table.

Sue