[SFGP Volunteers] Last ditch effort to get newspapers out and Green Festival

John-Marc Chandonia jmc at sfgreens.org
Mon Nov 5 08:52:34 PST 2007

On Mon, Nov 05, 2007 at 06:57:58AM +0000, susan_e_vaughan at juno.com wrote:
> We still have lots of Green election newspapers to distribute.  As I will be at work on Monday and Tuesday and campaigning Monday night, I will not be able to let anyone into the office to get lit.  But Jazzie, John-Marc, and Micheas, as well as a number of other people, all have keys to the office.  If you want to get in to get papers, you will have to make arrangements with someone who has a key.

Yes, since I'm on paternity leave, I can let people in to the office
today.  Just call me at 285-5696 with 10-15 minutes notice.  I was
handing out papers to commuters entering the 24th/Mission BART station
this morning, and it was like handing out free BART tickets--I gave
out a stack of 400 in under an hour.  If 2 other people can do this
tonight, at the Glen Park BART, 16th/Mission BART, or other places with
lots of commuter traffic, we'll get rid of all our papers without
having to throw any bundles in the recycle bin.  Give me a call if you
can help; I'll provide transportation if you need it.

JMC
--
John-Marc Chandonia (jmc at sfgreens.org)
http://sfgreens.org/