[SFGP Volunteers] Volunteer Opportunities

susan_e_vaughan at juno.com susan_e_vaughan at juno.com
Mon Oct 1 19:52:28 PDT 2007

Dear Volunteers,

Here are our upcoming volunteer opportunities:

1) Bluegrass festival in GGP.  October 6, 7, and 8 -- We may going out to distribute palm cards and buttons but call me at my number below;

1) Castro Street Fair, Sunday, October 7; 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.  Join us for tabling in celebration of the Castro and its life;

2) We may be phone bank at the October 17 GM to raise money to mail our 8-page newspaper (thank you, John-Marc).  We will decide whether or not to phone bank at our Tuesday, October 9.  We tentatively invite you to join us for a night of phone-banking and food on Wednesday, October 9.

3) October 27 -- Anti-war demo at the Civic Center.

Tabling is FUN!

Call me if you want to participate -- or just show up.

Sue Vaughan
(415) 668-3119 or (415) 601-9297