[SFGP Volunteers] Upcoming volunteer opportunities

susan_e_vaughan at juno.com susan_e_vaughan at juno.com
Sun Oct 21 22:05:36 PDT 2007

Hello Everyone,

Here is the list of upcoming SFGP volunteer opportunities:

1) Wednesday, October 24, 6 p.m. to 9p.m. -- phone banking at the SFGP office to raise money to send our election newspaper to the rest of the registered Greens.  We will get take-out Vietnamese food from Tu Lan midway through the evening.  Please call Micheas for more details: 424-5881;

2) Saturday, October 27, 11 a.m. -- Anti-War March and Rally.  The march starts at the Civic Center and ends at Dolores Park.  Members of the Westside Greens will be gathering at the Civic Center for the march -- look for the SFGP banner.  Micheas and Sue will be tabling at the other end at Dolores Park.  Call Sue for details: (415) 601-9297;

3) SFGP newspaper distribution -- ongoing.  When you are the office, make sure to take a stack of newspapers and distribute them at transit stops and elsewhere.

4) Tuesday, October 30, 6 to 8 p.m. -- Halloween Happy Hour with Green School Board Commissioner Jane Kim at 111 Minna.  You can volunteer to have a good time at this particular event!

5) Saturday, November 10 and Sunday, November 11 -- SF Green Festival at the Concourse Building at 8th and Brannan.  We will be out tabling in front of the entrance.  Call Sue at (415) 601-9297 if you are interested in helping.

Peace
Sue