[SFGP Volunteers] Wednesday night - need help distributing newspapers, phone banking

John-Marc Chandonia jmc at sfgreens.org
Tue Oct 16 20:16:27 PDT 2007

SF Green Party volunteers will be phone banking in the office again
from 7-9 this Wednesday (tomorrow) night, to raise funds needed to
mail our election newspaper to all Greens in the city.  Please come by
to help, and bring a cell phone if you have one.  We'll provide food
afterwards at 9.  If you haven't made calls before, I'll show you how.

If you can't make phone calls, we still need people to distribute
copies of the newspaper, so come by the office and pick some up to
distribute at BART or MUNI stops, or other areas with lots of foot
traffic.

Office location:  1028A Howard at 6th.

JMC
--