[SFGP Volunteers] The Art of Progressive Politics

susan_e_vaughan at juno.com susan_e_vaughan at juno.com
Thu Feb 7 22:45:34 PST 2008

Enhance our evening of music, art, progressive politics, and San Francisco Green Party fundraising -- with your presence.  We will be joined by District 5 Supervisor and founding member of the California Green Party Ross Mirkarimi, Board of Education Commissioner Jane Kim, Board of Education President Mark Sanchez, Board of Education Commissioner and District 1 candidate for supervisor Eric Mar, San Francisco Bicycle Coalition Member Andy Thornley, and others for a night of music, art, and politics.

On Monday, Feb. 11, 2008

The Bazaar Cafe, 5927 California Street at 22nd Avenue (Take the 38 Geary to 22nd Avenue, get off, walk two blocks north, and turn right -- the Bazaar is in the middle of the block).

Starting at 7 p.m. (or earlier -- this is a cafe, get there when you want)

Special guests:  Ross Mirkarimi, Jane Kim, Mark Sanchez, Eric Mar, SF Bike Coalition representative Andy Thornley, YOU, and others

Visual arts provided by Heike Seefeldt and Sue Vaughan

Music by YOU (the Bazaar has a piano, but feel free to bring your guitar, your taiko drums, or pots and pans ...)

10 requested donation, but there is NO entrance fee, and no one will be turned away for lack of funds.  Spread the word.

Hope to see you there.

Sue