[SFGP Volunteers] Tabling events for 2008 -- I need committed volunteers

susan_e_vaughan at juno.com susan_e_vaughan at juno.com
Sat Feb 23 19:09:14 PST 2008

Hello Everyone,

I am going to start filling in the applications for tabling events for the Green Party for 2008.  We have discussed doing the following:

Green Apple Earth Day event in Golden Gate Park; Sunday, April 20
Pride --  2 days, last weekend in June (we are going to skip the parade)
Juneteenth -- 2 days, mid-June
Power to the Peaceful -- second Sunday in Sept???

We are skipping the pride parade, the Haight Ashbury Festival, and the Castro Street Fair -- unless a group of people is extremely committed to doing them and promises to go out and table at them.

Tabling at Pride is very expensive.  Tabling at the other three events is not expensive for which I'm planning to complete applications is not.  We should register a fair amount of voters at all events and make a significant amount of money at Green Apple, Price, and Power to the Peaceful.

However, I need to know that people are willing to table at these events, or I won't bother completing the applications.

Please respond to my Yahoo email in the CC -- susan_e_vaughan at yahoo.com

Thanks
Sue