[SFGP Volunteers] We ARE going to table on April 20

susan_e_vaughan at juno.com susan_e_vaughan at juno.com
Wed Feb 27 18:02:18 PST 2008

Hey Everybody,

Lots of people have stepped and said they are willing to help table on Sunday, April 20.  I have sent in the application and have asked David Fairley to write a $100 check.  The event is from  12 noon to 6 p.m.  Barry Hermanson is going to transport us BACK to the office -- and June and Woody, Paul Platt, and someone new named Mario have all volunteered to meet me at the office to help transport stuff out to the park.

Perhaps Mario, since he is new to tabling, can meet us at the booth in Speedway Meadow and whoever has the larger vehicle -- June and Woody or Paul -- can meet me at the office.  Or both.

Thanks so much everyone.

Hopefully we will see some new faces of people who have volunteered as well -- Mario, Kacy, and Kalym.

Sue