[SFGP Volunteers] Green Apple Earth Day event on April 20 --canceling tabling plans

susan_e_vaughan at juno.com susan_e_vaughan at juno.com
Mon Feb 25 22:50:51 PST 2008

Hello Everyone,

As I cannot find enough people to guarantee that they can transport us, help us set up, and help table, I am not going to complete the tabling application for the Green Apple Earth Day event on April 20.

I'm sorry about this as tabling can be enjoyable.

Our next event to plan for will be Pride.

Sue

-- "susan_e_vaughan at juno.com" <susan_e_vaughan at juno.com> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for someone who can transport us from the Green Party office and back on Sunday, April 20.  We'd like to table at the Earth Day Festival in Speedway Meadow in Golden Gate Park.

I need to submit the application by the middle of this week in order to get the cheaper booth rate.

Please let me know if you are available for transportation in the morning or in the late afternoon.  Also, please respond to my YAHOO account:
susan_e_vaughan at yahoo.com

Thanks
Sue