[SFGP Volunteers] SF Pride coming up -- and I am cancelling this email account

susan_e_vaughan at juno.com susan_e_vaughan at juno.com
Wed Jun 18 15:34:23 PDT 2008

Hello Everyone,

Please do NOT respond to me at this Juno account.  I am cancelling this account.  You can contact me at susan_e_vaughan at yahoo.com (also in the CC).

SF PRide is coming up and we still need volunteers.  We will be tabling for two hot, fun days at the Civic Center and we need BODIES.  Live ones.  From about 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 or 5 p.m., Saturday and/or Sunday June 28 and 29th.  You do not have to be there the whole time, just whenever you can be there.

This is going to be an especially lively Pride because of the Ca. Supreme Court Ruling on same-sex marriage.  I know all of you who missed the fun at the Civic Center these past few days (like me), are going to want to make it up at Pride.

Please contact me if you can help at Pride on Saturday and Sunday, June 28 and 29th.  I'll let you know where our booth is.

Also, don't forget that I am going on vacation and we need a person or people to take over GROW.  Yup, YOU!!!!

These are the events we normally table at that are coming up:
July 4, Dolores Park, SF Mime Troupe -- just tabling
September ???, Golden Gate Park, Power to the Peaceful
October ???, the Castro, Castro Street Fair

Castro Street is very expensive, and you may decide to forego it.  But the SF Mime Troupe and Power to the Peaceful are not.

Thanks.
Sue Vaughan
(415) 668-3119 or (415) 601-9297