[SFGP Volunteers] need volunteers for Mime Troupe, this Friday-Sunday

John-Marc Chandonia jmc at sfgreens.org
Mon Jun 30 20:56:02 PDT 2008

Hi,

    Does anybody else want to help table at the Mime Troupe
performances in Dolores Park this Friday-Sunday?  It should be a good
place to get signatures for Mark Sanchez.  I'll need at least one
volunteer each day from 1-5 pm who can meet me at the office and help
load and unload stuff, set up and break down the table, and go around
asking for signatures.  If nobody else volunteers for a particular
day, we'll have to skip that day since we need at least 2, preferably
4 people.

    If you're interested, let me know which days you're available,
and whether you can meet me at the office or by Dolores Park.

JMC
--
John-Marc Chandonia (jmc at sfgreens.org)
http://sfgreens.org/