[SFGP] Volunteers Needed for John Rizzo for College Board Campaign

announce at sfgreens.org announce at sfgreens.org
Fri Oct 27 13:20:01 PDT 2006

The future of San Francisco and our Community College system is in
your hands when you become a volunteer!  Please volunteer for John
Rizzo’s Campaign for College Board this week and make a positive
impact on the future of San Francisco’s Community College System!

Volunteer Opportunities

·        Phone Bank for future of the Environment on Thursday!  Show
your support for John Rizzo by phone banking from 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
this Thursday, October 26th at the Sierra Club headquarters at 85
Second Street (at Mission) on the 3rd Floor.  Please come and spread
the word about John's vision for San Francisco Community College
Board and enjoy FREE PIZZA for dinner!  Bring your friends!  Please
let Aimee Harcos know if you can make it at
aimee at johnrizzoforcollegboard.com.

·        Precinct Walk this Saturday and/or Sunday!  We will provide
you with a precinct packet with a map and addresses.  All you have to
do is drop John Rizzo’s literature on door steps of voters in a San
Francisco neighborhood.  Get exercise, sunshine, and make an impact
on the future of San Francisco!  Bring a friend!  Contact Aimee
Harcos at 415.572.8497 or at aimee at johnrizzoforcollegeboard.com to
become a Precinct Walker.

·        Do you commute in San Francisco?  Let us know and we will
give you literature to pass out to other SF commuters on your way to
and from work.  Or join us on a weekday morning or evening to pass
out literature at a Muni station or a bus stop to SF commuters!
Please contact Aimee Harcos at 415.572.8497 or at
aimee at johnrizzoforcollegeboard.com for more information and for
literature to pass out for John Rizzo for College Board.
.
·        Do you have a car?  Help deliver window signs!   Do you have
a window in your office or apartment?  Let us deliver a window sign
to you!

There are many other volunteer opportunities, so please contact Aimee
Harcos at 415.572.8497 or at aimee at johnrizzoforcollegeboard.com to
become involved as a volunteer.  We will find you a volunteer
opportunity that meets your schedule and personality!  Thank you for
your time and support!

Please check out www.johnrizzoforcollegeboard.com for the latest
updates on John Rizzo’s Campaign for College Board.

Donate

Please also donate online at www.johnrizzoforcollegeboard.com if you
have not done so already.  Or please send a check made out to John
Rizzo for College Board to John Rizzo for College Board, 1621 Waller
Street #2, San Francisco, CA 94117.  The time is now if you are going
to help John’s campaign with a donation.  We need your help today to
get John elected!  Thank you for your generous support! (Please note
that the maximum donation is $500 per individual.  For donations
between $100 and $500 we will need you to include your name, address,
occupation, and employer for state election reporting requirements.
Thank you!)

Thank you for making a difference with your time and support!