[SFGP] Volunteer Needed for Krissy Keefer at 3 Events

announce at sfgreens.org announce at sfgreens.org
Mon Oct 30 20:10:32 PST 2006

THREE EVENTS WITH KRISSY KEEFER:

1)      Carnival of Horrors – Join Krissy and Impeach Bush-Cheney as
they deliver 12,000 signatures demanding impeachment to Nancy
Pelosi’s office at 450 Golden Gate (The Federal Building), from 11:30
to 2:30, Tuesday, October 31;

2)      Watch the DEBATE!!!!  Wednesday, November 1, 1007 Market
Street (upstairs), across from the Golden Gate Theater.  4 p.m.
Three 8th congressional district candidates debate (Nancy Pelosi has
been invited).  Moderated by Rose Aguilar of KALW.

3)      Join our SILENT VIGIL after the debate, outside the Warfield,
where Nancy Pelosi and Bill Clinton will be having a “Flashback to
the ‘60s” fundraiser.  Says Krissy, “What’s a 1960s-themed event
without a protest outside?”  Our SILENT VIGIL, starting at 6:30 p.m.,
calls for the impeachment of Bush.

4)      Call (415) 835-4748 or email krissyforcongress at yahoo.com if
you can help with out GOTV efforts before the election.  We need
people to flier transit stops, hold signs, and precinct walking –
YOUR CHOICE!!!  Just call us and let us know what you can do to push
Krissy past the tipping point.

IMPEACH BUSH!!!! US OUT  OF IRAQ!!!
STOP GLOBAL WARMING!!!!