[SFGP] TONIGHT: GREEN VICTORY PARTY w/ Mirkarimi, Snyder and Benfield!

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Tue May 26 00:05:00 PDT 2009

*Tonight (TUESDAY) AT MADRONE FROM 5-9PM...*

*Come celebrate the 2 most recent victories of the SF Green Party, Ross
Mirkarimi's appointment to the CA Coastal Commission, and Dave Snyder's
appointment to the Golden Gate Bridge Commission!*  Two important bodies
which have the power to influence important environmental decisions in our
region.

*Garrin Benfield and others performing live!!!*
http://www.garrin.com

*Live music, djs, specialty infused cocktails, a full bar with a great happy
hour from 5-8pm, and a few inspirational words from some of our city's most
dedicated political leaders!*

* Help us buid the buzz by confirming at:*
http://sanfrancisco.going.com/event-609123;Green_Victory_Party_at_Madrone_Lounge
AND
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=97742743131
Then share it with your friends!

Join us for a night of fun and celebration at Madrone, an art lounge
featuring exhibits of emerging and established artists of all types
including painting, photography, mixed media, sculpture, video, film,
design, fashion, spoken word, and dance. Currently showing new art by:

Dennis Mcnulty “So the city crawled out from its’ hiding place” - A large
scale wall art piece.
AND
Alphonzo Solorzano “Dont Go Behind The Clouds” -A series of recent mixed
media works & installation.

So come on out for the fun and give these Greens a round of applause for
their recent appointments!

*Madrone Lounge is at 500 Divisadero St on the corner of Fell.*
*NO COVER! *
=========

*Also this week, no movie night, just the party and the GM...*
* Wednesday, May 27 7-9 pm - General Membership Meeting
Agenda:
intro/accreditation - 5 min
discuss recent GG Park privatization efforts, such as proposed $5 fee to go
in arboretum (JMC, 15 min)
discuss current status of Restore Hetch Hetchy (Max Szabo, 20 min)
strategic planning - what do we want to accomplish over the next year? (1
hr)
announcements (10 min)
1028A Howard Street (between 6th and 7th streets)
http://www.sfgreenparty.org/