[SFGP] Green Holiday Hoopla! This Wed. Dec 15! Schedule posted!

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Sun Dec 12 13:47:02 PST 2010

Party people in the house!

They said we couldn't do it with such short notice, they were worried we'd
lose our shirts, they wanted to settle for a small get-together at a little
pub, (oh wait, that was us talking!), but guess what?!!!  We enlisted the
services of 7 of the city's bumpinest DJs ready to throw down with the
richest diversity of dance music the city has to offer; the up and coming
band Phantom Power, that seriously blew me away at practice last week; a
powerful, interactive performance artist, Ryan Hayes; and an enlightening
political program to kick it all off at 7!  We've got a $100 gourmet vegan
ice cream cake on the way along with plenty of snacks to keep you happy...

All we need now is your help spreading the word and coming prepared to drink
(they even have decent non-alcoholic drinks at Public Works)!  RSVP and
invite your friends!
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=152253798154705
Not on Facebook? Share this: http://www.sfgreenparty.org/

Also, please consider changing your FB profile picture to the party flyer
for these last 3 days!

Come celebrate the fact that reasonable, thoughtful, fun, creative,
progressive people like you have a Party to call their own. And as much as
the privileged, "powers that be" try to ignore and attack us, the Green
Party is here to stay, because there's nowhere else for people like us to
go!

==============

*Wed. Dec. 15th 7pm-2am
The Public Works SF*
*161 Erie Street (off Mission bet. Duboce and 14th)
FREE*

Happy Holidaze People!

The SF Greens are going all out this time! We rented out the amazing new
multi-purpose event space/dance club, Public Works and we're throwing down a
FREE night of awesomeness with a sick, multi-genre collection of some of the
movers and shakers of the SF music scene! The goal is simple - come together
and have a great time as we revitalize the Green Party and inspire a fresh
surge of political energy! ...Spread the word and come out to support a true
progressive alternative to the scandalous, corporate-controlled duopoly that
screws us over year after year!

*COME EARLY FOR THE POLITICS* - an analysis of the last local election and
ideas about how we can grow stronger for the future. Some of the leaders of
the Green Party will share their inspirational thoughts.

7pm-7:45 -Election Recap, Guest Speakers
-Laura Wells, 2010 Green gubernatorial candidate
-Mark Sanchez, former School Board President, Principal
-John-Marc Chandonia, SF Green Party County Council Member

*7:45 -STAY LATE FOR THE FUN* - check out this ill lineup, never before
together on one stage! (Set times are below)

-Boys Together Clinging: The Gay Poetry of Walt Whitman
A powerful, interactive, live performance by Ryan Hayes:
http://www.sffringe.org/fringe10/10plays/boys.html

DeeJay Andre (FADED, Girl Tuesdays) http://www.djandresf.com/BIO.html

Cumulus (W.O.M.P.S., Glimmer of Dope) http://soundcloud.com/cumulus

Daneekah (Coo-Yah!) http://www.myspace.com/daneekah

Rich DDT (LoveTech) http://soundcloud.com/richddt

Cosmic Selector (TekFreaks, Opulent Temple) http://www.cosmicselector.com/

Phantom Power (rock 'n roll band) http://www.facebook.com/pa
ges/Phantom-Power/45798599505?v=wall

Genji (MK2systems.com) http://mk2systems.com/memekast/mk026.html

DJ Solari (with some tasty Funk & Soul)

-Complimentary snacks and gourmet vegan ice cream cake! What?!

*-NO COVER / Pay what you can! Huh?!*

*SET TIMES:*
=======================

7:45-8:20 DJ Solari