[SFGP] SF Green Party endorsements

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Mon May 17 09:17:38 PDT 2010

Hi,

    This is just a quick announcement that the SF Green Party's
endorsements are now posted on our website:
http://www.sfgreenparty.org/campaigns/campaigns.psp

    Full explanations are posted there, but the most important
propositions to pay attention to (and work on, if you have time) are
NO on 14 and 16, and YES on 15.

    Also, although we usually don't make endorsements in contested
Green Party primaries, we do carry announcements for all candidates.
We have a contested primary race for Governor, and for those of you
interested in statewide races, Laura Wells' volunteer kickoff is
tonight in Oakland:
http://www.sfgreenparty.org/events/events-itemfromhome.psp?idx=1942