[SFGP] Greenzine: 1-week countdown party next Tuesday at Madrone

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Thu Oct 21 22:24:25 PDT 2010

Dear Greens,

Celebrate the 1 week countdown to the election with the Green Party!
Instead of our regular monthly meeting, we'll be at Madrone Lounge
(500 Divisadero St on the corner of Fell) on Tuesday night (10/26)
from 7-9 to celebrate the release of our 2010 Voter Guide.

This year marks the 3rd edition of our election newspaper, and is our
largest mailing to date at 20,000 copies.  We also printed another
5,000 copies to hand out.  Getting these distributed is key to help
elect our endorsed candidates in swing supervisorial districts as well
as citywide races.  We need volunteers to disribute these at BART and
Muni stops and college campuses, and to leave a few at coffee shops.
If you can help, please stop by our launch party to pick some up!

We hope you'll volunteer for one or more of our endorsed candidates,
and pass out a few copies of our Voter Guide at the same time.  We're
focusing on key supervisorial races in Districts 6, 8, and 10, but
anywhere you could hand these out would be helpful!  We look forward
to seeing you next Tuesday night!

---

We'll also be tabling at Sunday Streets in the Tenderloin this Sunday,
10/24.  Look for our table at the Civic Center.

---

We're especially proud of our gubernatorial candidate, Laura Wells.
Jerry Brown and Meg Whitman not only refuse to debate her, they had
her arrested just for being in the audience at the latest "debate"
even though she had a ticket!  This is what plutocracy looks like.
Read about it here:

http://oaklandnorth.net/2010/10/15/green-party-candidate-describes-arrest-at-governors-debate/