[SFGP] Greenzine - Sheriff Mirkarimi, endorsement meeting

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Thu Apr 19 22:02:35 PDT 2012

Dear Greens,

     The SF Green Party has released a statement in favor of Sheriff
Ross Mirkarimi remaining in office:

http://sfgreenparty.org/issues/37-statement-on-sheriff-mirkarimi

    Sheriff Mirkarimi was recently interviewed on KQED:
http://www.kqed.org/a/forum/R201204180900

    as well as in the Bay Guardian:
http://www.sfbg.com/politics/2012/04/19/mirkarimi-tells-story-lee-didnt-want-hear

*===========================*

    Next week, we'll be making our endorsements on propositions for
the June Primary.  The meeting will be held from 7-9 PM on Wed, 4/25,
at El Cafetazo (16th St near Valencia).  We'll hear from presenters on
both sides of the Prop A debate, so bring your questions.

Everybody is welcome to come participate in the discussion.  If you've
volunteered with the SF Green Party in the last year, you're eligible
to participate in our consensus process for decision making.

http://sfgreenparty.org/events2/event/dmphcXQxaGdiY3UzNHM5aGFjb2NwdG0xOXMgOG51ZjNhajZ2M2UxNW40a282bGtka2tndWdAZw/1?start=1335405600&end=1335412800

*===========================*

    Our presidential primary is heating up, just as the corporate
parties campaigns are wrapping up.  More news on leading Green
presidential candidates, and plans for a forum in SF this May 12, are
posted on our website:

http://sfgreenparty.org/10-campaigns/36-2012-presidential-campaign-update

*===========================*

    Several major Occupy events are coming up in the next weeks--visit
http://occupysf.org/ or our events page for details:

http://sfgreenparty.org/events2

*===========================*

Donate online!

We recently switched to a new payment processor, which makes it easier
to donate securely online, while keeping more of our donations going
to help our cause rather than ending up in the hands of Wall Street.

More info is on our website:
http://sfgreenparty.org/9-donations/34-donate-online

Paid contractor wanted: SF Green Party Fundraiser/volunteer coordinator
Part time independent contractor (1099) position

We recently updated our job ad:
http://sfgreenparty.org/help-wanted