[SFGP] Greenzine - Holiday Parties

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Sat Dec 8 10:49:08 PST 2012

Dear Greens,

     The Alameda Green Party is hosting a holiday party this Sunday!

Please join us for good food, drink, and conversation with old and new
friends at our 2012 Annual Potluck Holiday Party.

When: Sunday, December 9th, 6:00 to 8:30 pm
Where: Niebyl-Proctor Library
6501 Telegraph Ave at 65th in North Oakland

Please bring a dish or drink of your choice to share

DIRECTIONS: One block north of Alcatraz on the West side of Telegraph,
wheelchair accessible. Buses pass by regularly. Ashby BART is
approximately 7 blocks away.

    The SF Green Party will host our holiday party early next year;
we're still looking for a good venue.  If you want to help plan this,
contact cc at sfgreens.org.

The Green Party of California is seeking independent contractors
for a variety of positions:  fundraiser, organizer, and press
secretary.  To get more details, or to apply, see their web page:

http://www.cagreens.org/

Paid contractor wanted: SF Green Party Fundraiser/Volunteer Coordinator
(a part time independent contractor (1099) position):

http://sfgreenparty.org/help-wanted