[SFGP] Greenzine - Holiday Parties and beyond

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Mon Dec 24 11:21:48 PST 2012

Dear Greens,

1. SF Green Barry Hermanson is hosting a holiday party Friday December
28 at his home 2467 28th Av. 1/2 blk. south of Taraval. RIDE MUNI FREE
on this day: L Taraval line stops near 28th. Barry is serving his
homemade beer and pizza.  YOU are welcome to bring pizza topping or
any thing else to share.415-664-7754

2. Sunset Greens Gathering and Brunch 10 am-noon on Saturday January
5, 2013 at the home of Sandra Decker: 1826 39th Av. just off
Noriega. Just bring your New Years Intentions for our environment and
community and Green Party.  Children are welcome: fenced back yard
(dogs too). Let me know if you are coming so I can plan the brunch:
650-303-1176.

3. The SF Green Party will host our holiday party early next year;
we're still looking for a good venue.  If you want to help plan this,
contact cc at sfgreens.org.

The Green Party of California is seeking independent contractors
for a variety of positions:  fundraiser, organizer, and press
secretary.  To get more details, or to apply, see their web page:

http://www.cagreens.org/

Paid contractor wanted: SF Green Party Fundraiser/Volunteer Coordinator
(a part time independent contractor (1099) position):

http://sfgreenparty.org/help-wanted