[SFGP] Greenzine - Endorsements this Wed

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Mon Jun 25 21:19:57 PDT 2012

----- Forwarded message from "Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly" <announce at sfgreens.org> -----

Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 19:15:15 -0700
From: "Announcement list for SF Green Party,
	updated weekly" <announce at sfgreens.org>
To: announce at sfgreens.org
Subject: [SFGP] Greenzine - Pride, Endorsement season begins

Dear Greens,

     We still need volunteers to help register Greens at our booth
at Pride.  If you can join us at our booth at the Civic Center this
weekend (corner of Larkin and Grove), please email cc at sfgreens.org.
We need people from 9-6 both Saturday and Sunday, and especially
need volunteers to help us set up and take down the booth.

*===========================*

     We're planning to start making the easy endorsements for November
(state propositions) at our monthly meeting next Wednesday.  The
meeting location is not decided yet, but look for an update on the
Events section of our website, as well as another newsletter early
next week:
http://sfgreenparty.org/events2

*===========================*

    Are you a San Francisco Green voter who was unable to vote for
President in the June primary?  Due to poor ballot design, about
25-30% fewer Greens found the spot to vote for President in San
Francisco, compared to Greens who voted in other counties in
California.  (The same problem affected other parties as well, but
the Green presidential primary is poorly covered in the media, so
some Greens aren't aware we are running candidates.)

    If you were one of the voters affected, contact us at
cc at sfgreens.org, since we're planning to formally complain to the SF
Department of Elections.

*===========================*

Donate online!

We recently switched to a new payment processor, which makes it easier
to donate securely online, while keeping more of our donations going
to help our cause rather than ending up in the hands of Wall Street.

More info is on our website:
http://sfgreenparty.org/9-donations/34-donate-online

Paid contractor wanted: SF Green Party Fundraiser/Volunteer Coordinator
(a part time independent contractor (1099) position):

http://sfgreenparty.org/help-wanted

----- End forwarded message -----

--
John-Marc Chandonia (jmc at sfgreens.org)