[SFGP] Greenzine - campaign events

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Tue Oct 30 09:16:32 PDT 2012

Dear Greens,

     It's one week before election day--all our endorsements for
next week's election are posted here:

http://sfgreenparty.org/endorsements/39-november-2012-endorsements

Registered Greens should have already received your Voter Guide in the
mail.  We have several thousand more copies to hand out, so please
email cc at sfgreens.org if you can help hand them out at transit stops
or other locations in your neighborhood.  We will bring copies to
you.

*===========================*

Prop 37 Needs Your Help!

The polls are at 44% yes, 42% no. It's going to be a TIGHT race.
Please, please join in for the final push!

Major events, including an appearance at the Giants parade,
are posted here:
http://www.carighttoknow.org/events

If you can't come to an event, you can sign up to phone bank:
http://www.carighttoknow.org/phone_bank

*===========================*

Watch the expanded Presidential debates on our website:

Jill Stein's debate against Gary Johnson has been postponed due
to the East Coast storm and rescheduled for the night before the
election.  Ralph Nader will also host a 3rd party debate this
weekend.  Look for updates and videos of past debates on our
website:

http://sfgreenparty.org/10-campaigns/44-watch-the-expanded-presidential-debate

Paid contractor wanted: SF Green Party Fundraiser/Volunteer Coordinator
(a part time independent contractor (1099) position):

http://sfgreenparty.org/help-wanted