[SFGP] Greenzine - help us spread the word about our endorsements!

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Tue Oct 23 21:48:48 PDT 2012

Dear Greens,

     We've finished making all our endorsements--full explanations
of all our local, state, and national endorsements are posted on our
website:

http://sfgreenparty.org/endorsements/39-november-2012-endorsements

We're mailing our Voter Guide this week; if you can make a contribution
to help with printing and mailing, please go to the URL below to donate:

http://sfgreenparty.org/9-donations/34-donate-online

If you can help pass out copies of our Voter Guide (just a slate card;
full explanations are online), please come to our monthly meeting this
Wednesday evening, Oct 24, at El Cafetazo, 3087 16th St @ Valencia,
from 7-9 pm.  This is less than 1 block from the 16th St BART station.
More details are posted on our website:

http://sfgreenparty.org/events2/event/Z3FwbzBsdnJwdDRibWNwcDc1NHBvdGNudGsgOG51ZjNhajZ2M2UxNW40a282bGtka2tndWdAZw/1?start=1351130400&end=1351137600

*===========================*

URGENT ALERT FOR THOSE WHO CARE ABOUT THIRD PARTY BALLOT ACCESS IN
CALIFORNIA:

San Francisco Superior Court Judge Curtis Karnow has issued a
tentative ruling denying the "motion for reconsideration" of the
quarter million dollars in attorneys' fees he ordered six Third Party
ballot access activists to pay. They and their lawyer request
supportive presence at SF Superior Court, Room 302, 455 McCallister
this Wednesday morning (Oct 24) at 9:30 am. They say the packed
courtroom helped a lot the last time they were there.

*===========================*

Open Letter to the DCCC

Denise D'Anne, a SF Green Party county council member, has written an
open letter to the San Francisco Democratic Party Central Committee,
about the recent arrest and detainment of Green Party presidential
nominee Jill Stein at the 2nd Presidential Debate.  Her full statement
is posted on our website:

http://sfgreenparty.org/2-uncategorised/46-open-letter-to-the-dccc

Watch the expanded Presidential debates on our website:

Jill Stein has been included in two more debates this last week;
all the expanded debates are linked from our website:

http://sfgreenparty.org/10-campaigns/44-watch-the-expanded-presidential-debate

Paid contractor wanted: SF Green Party Fundraiser/Volunteer Coordinator
(a part time independent contractor (1099) position):

http://sfgreenparty.org/help-wanted