[SFGP] Greenzine - Local endorsements, Jill Stein visiting Bay Area

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Fri Sep 21 08:42:51 PDT 2012

Dear Greens,

     We've finished making (almost) all our endorsements--local,
state, and national endorsements are all posted here:
http://sfgreenparty.org/endorsements/39-november-2012-endorsements

*===========================*

Meet Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein in Berkeley!
Saturday, September 22, 2012 at 6:30 PM
Kahlil for Mayor of Berkeley Community Campaign Headquarters in Berkeley, CA
1551 University Ave
Berkeley, CA 94703

Jill Stein will start her California trip with Kahlil
Jacobs-Fantauzzi, Green Party Candidate for Mayor in Berkeley.  Kahlil
is a teacher, free speech and community activist who has worked to
energize and empower youth in California.

The event will take place at the Kahlil for Mayor headquarters from
6:30-8:30 and all are welcome.

The event will serve as a fundraiser for the Stein campaign to help
cover the costs of our California campus tour.

Jill Stein's visit follows the previous night's opening kick-off of
the Kahlil for Mayor Community Campaign's New Headquarters and Green
Party Endorsement Celebration with speakers, djs and music from
5pm-9pm Friday.

Jill Stein will be speaking at several other places in Northern
California over the next few days:

http://www.jillstein.org/events

*===========================*

California voters can now register Green online, without
mailing anything in!

https://rtv.sos.ca.gov/elections/register-to-vote/

People can register online up until October 22 for the
upcoming election.

*===========================*

Donate online!

We recently switched to a new payment processor, which makes it easier
to donate securely online, while keeping more of our donations going
to help our cause rather than ending up in the hands of Wall Street.

More info is on our website:
http://sfgreenparty.org/9-donations/34-donate-online

Paid contractor wanted: SF Green Party Fundraiser/Volunteer Coordinator
(a part time independent contractor (1099) position):

http://sfgreenparty.org/help-wanted